There are a lot of times in your life where you may find yourself in need of some legal guidance. When it’s time for you to start making decisions that affect your family’s future, it’s important that you have an Austin Divorce Attorney that you can trust and that you can have confidence in.
Trusler Legal PLLC’s divorce lawyers in Austin specialize in helping families find civilized solutions to their family law issues.
Most legal matters involving families can be painful and hard to deal with – even under what might be considered “good” circumstances. An inflexible, one-size-fits-all legal approach to finding solutions to problems like these will often make them worse.
You’re not going to find that here.
We understand that if we are going to meet the wide ranging needs of our family law clients, we have to know how to achieve results in more than one way.
Just how varied are the needs of our clients?
Every day, we help people just like you that are facing a wide range of difficult situations.
- Divorce, including when one party is living abroad
- Property division for simple and complex estates, including Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
- Child custody and visitation
- International child custody issues
- Child support, child support enforcement, and modification of child support orders
- Spousal support (alimony)
- Establishment of legal paternity
- Guardianship cases and custody cases for grandparents or other relatives
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial agreements
- Same sex couple separation agreements
- Estate Planning and Probate
We understand that this may be a difficult and uncertain time in your life.
You want to know you have made the best decision you could make. The Austin family law attorney you choose to work with can make all the difference in how you feel about the outcome of your case.
Choose your attorney wisely.
There is a ton of family law information on our site and out on the rest of the Internet. While it’s a good way to educate yourself about your options, the only way to get real answers about how the law applies to you is to talk with an attorney.
After you’ve been through the information on our site and read some of our frequently asked questions, you should Request a Guaranteed Initial Consultation with one of our attorneys. If you prefer, you can call us at (512) 481-0330 to make an appointment over the phone.
Our offices are located in Austin, Texas, and we have clients in all of Travis, Williamson, Hays, Bastrop, Caldwell and Comal counties. We also represent a number of clients that are located in other states and overseas when they have legal matters in the Central Texas area.